LIFE BETWEEN LIVES
Life Between Lives Certification Workshop
Receive certification as an LBL practitioner for only $497
What is Life Between Lives?
Some call it bardo, others the blue mist. It is the space between your current lifetime and the one before. The time between death and re-entering the womb for another life. But what happens within this time-space? What happens to the soul? What do we learn, or more importantly, what do we need to learn from that time? Many people who have near-death experiences (NDE'S) follow similar patterns and there has been many documented visions, experiences, and recollections of what occurs during those times. Meeting a soul group, uncovering learning processes, visiting a council and uncovering life purpose can be a part of these experiences. With life between lives work, you will learn how to skillfully and effectively guide and lead your client to the time-space between lives, the interlife.
In this course, you will learn how to facilitate extraordinary interventions that often make radical changes within the client, enabling them to let go of anger, memories that are no longer serving them and/or fear so they can begin living life to the fullest. You will learn how this journey of self discovery and using the art and science of LBL work can enable you to influence others to uncover and discover the mystery of their soul and spirit. During this intensive, 3 day course you will learn how to:
- Safely, ethically and effectively guide your client on an LBL journey
- Deal with a resistant client
- Understand soul contacts
- Guide your client to meet their soul group and council
- Guide your client to find their soul purpose in their current life
- Tap into healing energy that can assist your client on their journey
- How to facilitate the journey through the interlife
- How to connect with your/your clients higher consciousness/higher self
- Life lessons/Karma
- And much more...